10 September 2013

One!

IMG_3431

Henry turned one on Sunday. ONE! I think I can say without a doubt that was the fastest year of my life. I feel like it was just born yesterday and here we are celebrating 365 days of Henry being here in the world!

Although the year has flown, it feels like a lifetime ago that I was lying in bed praying (as much as an atheist can pray) that this little boy would be born safely. Most people can't believe that I spent most of the pregnancy lying flat on my back in bed but I think we would do it again in a heartbeat..
It was a small sacrifice to get a beautiful, healthy baby boy in the end and I try to remind myself every day how lucky we are to have him here.

Happy birthday cheeky monkey. You are one awesome little man and we love you so!

3 comments:

megannielsen said...

Happy birthday Henry!!

Honestly honey, i really can't believe its been a year either! It feels like yesterday that you were pregnant. Wow!

I'm so thrilled to see what a happy little sweetheart he looks like. All your hard work was totally worth it honey!

Hugs! xoxo

Angela said...

So glad you're back on your blog! A nice surprise.

Glad to hear life is going so well
angela

Amanda said...

Happy belated birthday to your adorable little man... xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.. It is nice to know that there is someone out there (other than my husband) reading my posts! Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...