14 March 2012

The Richmond Weekender

TheRichmondWeekender

I have been meaning to write a post for ages about how being married to my husband is very bad for ones self-esteem. Because his parents, step-parents and his 5 little sisters are all freakin' geniuses!

One of Tom's little sisters graduated from RMIT last year and landed the coolest job working for a super trendy little design studio in Melbourne. Their latest project was 'The Richmond Weekender'.

Doesn't it look like the coolest place to spend a lazy weekend? You can read more about it here.

|Photos by Maria Gemmola via The Design Files|

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hello Grow.Cook.Sew!
I am new to the blogging world. Your blog has captivated me as you bare your heart and soul. Thank you for sharing your story with us. I wish you harmony and peace as rest and "grow" your sweet baby and spend quality time with dear Sophia.
I had the pleasure of coming across The Richmond Weekender last weekend and was so inspired by the space. Thought you might like to see some of my photos from our visit!
Take care x

Luna said...

Such a great use of space, and I love those windows.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.. It is nice to know that there is someone out there (other than my husband) reading my posts! Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...