13 December 2011

Patchwork tutu

patchwork skirt (in motion)

patchwork skirt

There is the loveliest little fabric shop just a few minutes walk from our house. The girl who owns the shop is called Sophie too and (my) Sophie loves going there almost as much as I do.
A few months ago, Sophie (the owner of the store) showed me how to make this kids skirt made out of scrap fabric pieces and tulle. She does private lessons in the store and I had the loveliest time there, drinking tea and learning how to make this skirt.

2 comments:

Small Catalogue said...

That skirt is the business! Love it!

G.Sims said...

much different to the all-over tulle tutu + somehow i prefer this version. thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.. It is nice to know that there is someone out there (other than my husband) reading my posts! Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...