19 November 2011

A to Z

me

A. Age: Almost 29.
B. Bed size: Queen, (but dreaming of owning a king).
C. Chore that you hate: Cleaning the compost bin.
D. Dogs: One day.. when we buy a house with a backyard.
E. Essential start to your day: Usually I can't even open my eyes without a pot of english breakfast tea, but lately I have been drinking fresh vegetable juice instead (as part of my 'fertility diet').
F. Favorite color: Teal blue.. but wearing lots of olive green and coral at the moment (not at the same time!)
G. Gold or Silver: Silver.
H. Height: 170cm
I. Instruments you play: I used to play the clarinet but Tom actually thinks I am tone deaf, so maybe I should stay away from instruments (and singing!)
J. Job title: Hmm.. full time mum for now, soon to be small business owner and one day a nutritionist.
K. Kids: Sophie. (I hate this question!)
L. Live: Perth, Western Australia.
M. Mother’s name: Dianne.
N. Nicknames: I don't have one.. I'll think of one by the end of the day and insist people call me that from now on.
O. Overnight hospital stays: I had glandular fever when I was a teenager and ended up in hospital for a few nights and then I spent 3 nights in hospital after Grace was born/died. Sob.
P. Pet peeves: I can't think of any at the moment.. I'll get back to you on this one. EDIT: Smoking. I hate smoking. I think it is disgusting and I can't understand why anyone would do it.
Q. Quote from a movie: 'Idiot' from Napoleon Dynamite is the only one I can think of. We quote '30 rock' quite a bit.
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: 3 half brothers and 3 half sisters (who are all at least 20 years older than me) and 5 sisters-in-law (Tom's younger sisters).
T. Time you wake up: Anywhere between 6am and 9am depending on what I am doing that day. But, the later the better.. I am not a morning person, but I wish I was.
U. Underwear: Yes thanks.
V. Vegetable you hate: Hmm.. I'm not a fan of cooked carrots but love them raw.
W. What makes you run late: Everything, Anything.. I'm late almost everywhere I go. Always late.. no matter how hard I try not to be. Sorry!
X. X-Rays you’ve had: A few.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Well, Tom makes much better food than me, but my rice pudding is pretty yummy.
Z. Zoo animal: Elephants are quite good.

Thanks for the idea Mervi!

5 comments:

joanna said...

nice! Whats the fertility diet you are on?

Katie: Grow.Cook.Sew. said...

Hey Joanna, I am not following any specific diet just trying to eat really well. Lots of fruit, veggies, whole grains, good quality protein and healthy fats.
But every book I have ever read of fertility suggests cutting out caffein, so hence, the tea had to go.. :(

Small Catalogue said...

I am late absolutely everywhere. All the time. Everyday. It is a curse. I try to laugh it off - but I think it has become my pet peeve!

joanna said...

I understand - and good for you, tea is my favourite comfort too and so hard to cut out!!! Good luck with everything, I really feel for you x

kelly louise said...

I feel the same way about so many of these things. We must be soul mates. We were just talking about cooked carrots in my house the other day and today I didn't clean the compost bin out after I emptied it. I actually thought 'I think that's my least favorite chore.' Maybe I will do this abc too.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.. It is nice to know that there is someone out there (other than my husband) reading my posts! Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...