01 September 2010

Spring = my head hurts

I did something a little silly a few days ago.. I decided to join Nat (from The Pagoda Tree) on her 10 day Spring cleanse.

morning juice
This is what sat in front of me this morning instead of my usual cup of tea and now I have a serious headache from caffeine withdrawal. I had no idea that it would be this bad, but I'm looking forward to feeling amazing in a few days time (right?).

And making loads of yummy things from these beautiful cookbooks (By Jude Blereau)that I bought a few months ago..
wholefood for the family

wholefood for children
Full of super healthy recipes that are perfect for a spring cleanse..

1 day down, 9 to go..
yep, put your fingers in my juice

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always on the lookout for great wholefood cookbooks; thanks so much for sharing.

Good luck with the detox!

Lillabilly said...

I'm a big whole food believer so well done you! You'll be feeling fab in no time.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.. It is nice to know that there is someone out there (other than my husband) reading my posts! Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...