16 August 2010

Another day. Another playground.

We seem to spend a large percentage of our weekend in the park at the moment. Or rather, in as many different parks as we can fit into two days.

round and round

snowpea

On Saturday, We met some friends at the park (who are moving to London in a few weeks and I am going to miss them terribly). Tom made banana bread and tea, and I packed it in our new picnic basket that I found in the op shop last week for $6!

$6 picnic basket = awesome!

We spent the whole of Sunday in the garden, planting all the early spring veggies. We put beetroot, tomatoes and broad beans in our new wine barrel..

garden

Until next weekend.. its back to reality..

2 comments:

Laura Argelati said...

Hi...I'm Laura from Italy! Lovely blog!
I will link you on my blog and I'd like to invite you to visite also my blog :D

Laura from Italy

bron @ baby space said...

Luuurve your picnic basket. A classic! Want one.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.. It is nice to know that there is someone out there (other than my husband) reading my posts! Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...